Starting with 29th of March for 3 weeks — starting with 18:00
Online (using Zoom)
Skills you will gain
Who can attend
- Business Analysts and project managers.
- Designers who want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Software developers who want to learn and get familiar with the design process.
- Startup founders who knows that UX can grow their business.
- Anyone interested in developing a career in the creative area.
What will you also get
- Certificate of completion
- 1-on-1 mentoring
- Industry experts advices
- Career advices & suggestions.
- Support materials in digital and physical format.
- Mac computers for physical workshops
- Chance to work with latest tools in design
Why learning UX
Step up your career
Many companies are pushing to bring experience design to the forefront of their businesses which is excellent news for aspiring UX Designers. Therefore, it’s a perfect time to learn UX design to boost your career and land a new job.
Good design makes better business
There is a direct correlation between a positive user experience and product success in the market. A better UX will make the customers increasingly happy and more likely that they will recommend the product.
Make people's lives better
An important aspect of the user experience is that it puts the people at the heart of the design process, thus the user-centric approach. As designers, we have to create the best possible experience to address people needs and to deliver solutions that impact real-life experiences.
What our participants say
The UX Design workshop impressed me and managed to keep participants connected through: interactivity, consistency, diversity and subjects approached. The materials were clear and well synthesized, reflecting the experience and creativity of the mentors.
Great for beginners and advanced designers alike.
I attended the UX Design course along my team of UX designers with experience varying from Junior to Senior and we all had something to learn. The process was thorough and it had a good balance between learning materials and practical exercises. I liked how it highlighted the collaborative and iterative aspect of UX design.